My Innovation Day Reflection

Hello everyone and today I’m going to be talking about my Innovation Day project. For my Innovation Day project we had to make a game using an electrical circuit or circuits. What I’m thinking about to do differently I think that I should plan out what I’m going to do for my game and for my presentation prior to when I start doing it, because the problem that I had was that I could not think of more things to write down, like what to do for my conclusion. what to do for my procedure, what ideas for the game. I was really excited about presenting my project to the families that were coming to see The Innovation Day and to the judges. I was really, really excited for people to play me and Maya’s game. I was really nervous about the mark because I wasn’t sure if I was going to get a good enough mark but I think I did pretty well better than I thought I would do, so I probably won’t have as much and I’m so the next time I do my Innovation project. Before we start the Innovation project, after Mister Ray told us what we’re doingI had already started planning what to do for my procedure and what steps to take, and I thought that was very helpful because it got our group ahead for that part of the presentation but some things I would not do it again was leave the conclusion till after I finish the game because add to my Fusion last minute and it wasn’t as good as the other parts of my presentation, so we did leave some marks on that. But overall I thought this project was very fun and I would totally do it again. I can’t wait till my brother does this project. Thank you for reading my reflection on my Innovation Day project.

Here is my video: