My Minecraft Paragraph

What! You’ve never heard of Minecraft Education Edition before? It’s a great program and it should be used in school, but not all the time. To begin with, it can be used as a reward. If students finish their work they can use Minecraft. Teachers and students will be happy because it has an education edition so kids would still learn and kids like Minecraft. Next, If the teacher chooses to use Minecraft it should be connected to certain subjects. It could be connected to science because they have made a tour of the international space station. Finally, I think there should be some regular teaching and some Minecraft because I don’t want it to replace regular teaching. I still want to be in person with actual humans teaching us. It’s important to have this because it’s easier for them to help you if you have a question. As a result, some regular teaching and some Minecraft gets the job done by having something fun and educational. Overall, I think if you are a teacher, you should involve Minecraft in your curriculum.