6 thoughts on “my Masks Paragraph”

1. Hey Mia,

I can totally relate to your love/hate relationships with masks. Sometimes my masks gets all crinkled up in my purse and I feel like I look very silly. Sometimes I get bothered by masks with wires in them. At the same time I feel happy that so many people are doing their part to protect each other.

2. Hi Mia,

I liked reading this post about masks. Do you find it hard to wear a mask all day? Do you change your mask in the middle of the day? I found it hard to wear a mask at first, but now I am used to wearing one all day. My students in Grade 3 are doing a great job of wearing their masks all day too! Some of them change their masks if they are too wet and hot. Are you happy that you can come to school each day in a mask? I sure am!
    Keep smiling behind that mask.
    Mrs. Bennett

3. Hi Mia,

I definitely do not have a love relationship with masks as I agree they are quite uncomfortable to wear. However, I definitely see the value in them and I am thankful that they allow us to go out and be able to live a fairly “normal” life. This weekend I just ordered some new masks. I like trying to match my mask colour with something that I am wearing.

I don’t know about you, but I am praying for a vaccine so that we can stop wearing them altogether!

Mrs. Reichstein